Currently Listening: Promise-Kellie Coffey
Well, I guess we can safely say...Hello and welcome to my life.
The very confused, bewildered, and whimsical JEFFREY CPR! (kinda crazy the my last initials stand for cardiovascular resuscitation)
So here's me and I guess I can assure that I will have disneyesque titles for all my posts.
Anywho, just an fyi about what this might be about
I am currently working at Disney World as a showkeeper at Epcot, so I have a lot of Disney on my mind I would like to get off. I miss everyone that I left back home, so I hope to talk to them soon. Also, I like to write about things just so I don't have to think about them as much.
Ok that about wraps it up for the first of many ramblings.
Ciao
Well, I guess we can safely say...Hello and welcome to my life.
The very confused, bewildered, and whimsical JEFFREY CPR! (kinda crazy the my last initials stand for cardiovascular resuscitation)
So here's me and I guess I can assure that I will have disneyesque titles for all my posts.
Anywho, just an fyi about what this might be about
I am currently working at Disney World as a showkeeper at Epcot, so I have a lot of Disney on my mind I would like to get off. I miss everyone that I left back home, so I hope to talk to them soon. Also, I like to write about things just so I don't have to think about them as much.
Ok that about wraps it up for the first of many ramblings.
Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment